Having back acne is really one of the most annoying things that happened to you. Because this skin disease makes an epidermis look hideous, a person's self-esteem and confidence can go down. Of course, having acne on your back is not as bad as on the face, but it's still a very unsuccessful trial to go through. Sure, you can cover your pimples with clothes, but what will you do if the girl you like invites you to go for a swim? Unless you will put on a diving gear, you will show your skin disease to the people around you. Back acne can really make even the most ripped person seem uncertain of himself.
There are multiple types of back acne (or "bacne" as some people call it): you can have whiteheads or which is worse – cystic acne. Also, bacne can consist of very painful pimples that are really difficult to treat.
Typically, this type of skin disease affects people ranging from age eleven to fifty. So, most likely, you either have back acne already or you will have them soon. In most cases, it is males how suffer from back acne more.
Back acne is not caused by the same bacteria that form acne on any other part of your body. In case you did not know, our backs contain sebum – a secret fluid that causes a person's skin tissue to clog and inflame.
Here are a few tips that can help you to get rid of this type of acne:
1) Keep your back clean at all times. Bath at least once a day, and make sure that you scrub your back until it is exfoliated. But please do not scrub it too much, because this can lead to inflammation, which on its hand will lead to the development of acne.
2) Keep your back dry and try to avoid perspiration. If you are doing sports, make sure that you remove your shirt after you are done.
3) Get rid of tight clothing, because they can irritate the pores.
4) Since the skin on your back is much thicker than on the other parts of your body, you can use benzoyl peroxide.
5) Contact your local dermatologist. As I've already mentioned, in some cases bacne can present itself as cystic acne, which should not be toyed with.
Let me, please, emphasize again how important it is to consult a professional first. If you have a serious case of bacne – call a doctor. Just do not make any rash decisions that you will regret in the future.
Source by Andrii Demianenko