From spicy to tangy and zingy to sweet there is a condiment or sauce that you will enjoy. With all the different flavours and tastes there are fun ways to use them that will compliment your food.
- Ketchup or Tomato Sauce – This tomato based flavour works well with starchy food such as chips. Because starch doesn’t have a lot of flavour the sweet tomato condiment pairs well with it.
- Nandos Sauces Range – These sauces has the tastiest flavours. Most of the sauces are paired with a chilli base making a unique addition to your food. There are different flavour options such as lemon and herb, BBQ, garlic and peri-peri. Chips and chicken are the best foods to flavour with these sauces.
- Chutney – This fruity condiment gives many dishes touch of sweetness without overpowering the taste buds. Many people also pair chutney with curries when they can’t handle the heat of the chilli.
- Tartar Sauce – This is often the condiment a restaurant provides with fish dishes or chips. It is mayonnaise based with pickled ingredients such as relish and capers. The tanginess gives the fish a more prominent taste while being a smooth consistency as well.
- Soy Sauce – This is a condiment that is usually used in Eastern Asian cuisines. The saltiness is what gives rice and starch a lot more flavour. It also enhances the taste of the sweeter meals for a balanced flavour.
- Thousand Island – This is a tangy pickle relish sauce that is mayonnaise based. Thousand Island has a sweet yet salty flavour that compliments starchy foods surprisingly well.
- Worcestershire Sauces – This vinegar malt contains onions, soy sauce and anchovies. It has a sweet and sour taste that often gets added to a pot of stew as an extra ingredient to enhance the other flavours.
- Caesar Sauce – This is a condiment that is often added to salads. The base that makes up this amazing salad dressing is Romano cheese, which gives it a thick and delicious viscosity. Oil and vinegar are added for extra flavouring and liquidity.
Did you know that all these options are available almost anywhere? If you have a retail store or restaurant, the best thing to do would be to stock up on these sauces at a cash and carry wholesaler. If you do so you could get it cheaper in bulk. Having a variety of sauces available for your customers to choose from will ensure that you see them more often.
Source by Shabir S Joosub