Getting rid of acne can be a frustrating, expensive struggle. How is it possible that no matter which acne removal techniques you apply, severe breakouts continue, month after month?
Whether you are an adult or teen, even the most severe breakouts can be controlled. Even if you have tried what you thought were the best acne products, facials, or lavish pimple removal techniques. By following these simple steps, you will see real results in getting rid of acne, fast.
- Only use the best acne products formulated for your skin type (or sensitive skin) which are recommended by dermatologists
- Consult a physician if you have constant severe breakouts for an antibiotic
- Avoid facials and salon removal services
- Eliminate the use of toothpaste, aspirin masks or any other form of 'alternative' acne removal system
Getting Rid of Acne
– Use a gentle Salicylic Acid facial wash twice per day to remove dead skin cells, keep pores clean, and avoid new acne from developing.
Dry Skin Treatment
– Alternate between a salicylic facial wash and Spectro Jel or Cetaphil to avoid over drying your skin.
Oily Skin Treatment
– Use a salicylic facial wash every time you cleanse unless you start to feel skin dryness or tightening. Alternate with Spectro Jel or Cetaphil as required.
The Best Acne Treatment Products
Speak with your doctor about getting rid of pimples using a prescribed Benzoyl Peroxide, Retinoid or Clindamicine treatment product. Otherwise, be sure to only use the best products recommended by dermatologists. Speak with your pharmacist for more information.
Detox for Permanent Acne Removal
This will eliminate inflammatory toxins from your body, which may be causing recurrence breakouts.
Only use oil free, nonacnegenic, or noncomedogenic makeup products, and clean makeup brushes regularly.
Getting rid of acne does not have to be expensive and frustrating. The key to successful acne removal is patience. Stick with the program long enough for the treatment to penetrate the outer layers of your skin and internally cleanse your body. This is the only effective solution for permanently clear, healthy skin.
Source by JG Anaya