There is a very high symbiotic relationship between diet and acne. In fact, diet has a main role to play when it comes to acne. It is vital for the cause of acne and also equally vital for the cure of acne as well. The key to a good skin is a diet that is said to purify. Toxins are the main cause for such problems and that in turn is caused by irrational diets and food habits. If you ask experts, most of them talk about acne as being caused due to unhealthy food or food habits. So here are some essential diet intakes that you can ensure to see to it that you get rid of what is troubling you the most, acne.
· The first important thing, you have got to try is an all fruit diet for about a week, this diet is a cleansing diet and cleans the body of all unwanted toxins and agents that are bound to cause such damage on the skin. An all fruit diet is nothing but a detox diet that clears from the roots all the problems that are shown on the face. This is the first step that you bought to take in the process of clearing the acne from your face.
· One tip would be to avoid milk. Milk has hormones that cause such acne. Of course, a certain amount of ilk is necessary; do not consume more than a glass of milk a day. Remember that milk is not good for such breakouts, so keep a watch on your milk intake.
· Yet another very obvious reason for an acne breakout is sugar. Sugar is known to cause such problems and also aggravate acne problems as well. So a keep a watch on your sweet sweet intake in terms of chocolate, sweets, soft drinks, etc.
· Keep away from fried food as well, it causes ultimate damage to your skin in terms of acne.
· Consume more fish oil. To eat more fish is not just good for your general health, but also extremely good to take care of the acne problem in your skin. Omega 3 is one of the best cures for such kind of a problem and is known to cure it from the grassroots.
· Yet another important tip would be to consume more vitamins, this can be ensured by consuming more raw fruits and vegetables in the course of a meal or even before or after a meal.
· Drink plenty of water. Water is said to wash off all the toxins clarifying the system and preventing such problems.