Did you know it’s possible to treat your acne with just one natural herb? You will after you read about the acne skin treatment I’m about to show you…
What is the herb I’m talking about?
It’s called fenugreek.
This is simply a herb that’s been proven to treat skin problems such as acne.
When applied topically, it can stop and reduce the swelling of pimples, heal acne quickly and effectively, as well as improving skin tone and complexion.
Where can you find this herb?
Fenugreek can be found in many health food stores and are available in powder, seeds, and capsule forms. If for some strange reason you can’t find it in your local food store then your next best option is to search for it online.
Instructions for this acne skin treatment:
- Place about two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and grind it into powder in a blender.
- Poor the grinded powder into a cup, add an equal amount of water (or less) and mix it together to make a paste.
- Apply it on acne affected areas only.
- Leave it on overnight and let it work its magic (I’m not saying it will clear your skin overnight but with consistent daily use, it can).
- Rinse it off in the morning with warm water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
How often should you use this?
Fenugreek may irritate your skin a little so repeat above steps only once a day and gradually increase it to two times a day a few days later as your skin gets used to it.
And for best results, make sure you wash your face with an effective cleanser before applying fenugreek. This will ensure there are no dirt, oil or makeup that made get in the way when fenugreek is treating your acne.