Are you suffering from whiteheads and blackheads? Have the pimples left ugly scars on your face? If your answers to these questions are in the affirmative then you need to know about acne treatment and how they can come to your aid. However the first thing you need to know is the reason behind acne. Acne usually occurs when the pores of your skin becomes clogged. And the type of acne you suffer from depends on what happens inside the clogged pores. Pimples, cysts, blackheads and whiteheads are the common types of acne. If you want to use natural acne products to treat zits you can opt for Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurdeva is a prehistoric medical science that banks on herbs for treatment. According to Ayurveda acne is related to lifestyle and changes in the lifestyle habits can help you to do way with zits. Before learning about the natural products recommended by Ayurveda you need to understand Ayurveda believes that tridoshas control all your activities. These three doshas are:
Ayurveda has defined the outbreaks as Youvana Pitakas mean breakouts related to youth.
Ayurvedic treatment essentially depends on plants to cure the outbreaks. A combination of the natural products listed below will provide relief from acne and all its associated problems. The plants are
• Haritaki (terminalia chebula)
• Amalaki (embelica officinalis)
• Lajjalu (sensitive plant)
• Gokshura (tribulus terrestris L)
• Guduchi (tinospora cardifolia)
• Kumari (aloe vera)
• Ikshu (saccharumofficinarum)
Apart from the natural products mentioned above Ayurveda also provides other remedies. Ayurvedic treatment is based on the foundation that healthy and fresh skin not only beautifies the body but also protects it. Therefore it suggests a few remedies that will help you to protect your skin from wrinkles, pimples, cysts, blackheads, whiteheads and the scars as well. Ayurveda believes that if your follow a proper diet and balance your doshas you will be able to get rid of acne. To eliminate the imbalances of the doshas you will need to:
• Massage your face daily with herbal oil that consist of matulunga, madhuka and laaksha along with other useful herbs.
• Apply a face pack that contains kaaliyaka, masoora and kushta. You need to apply the pack after you massage your face with the oil.
However Ayurvedic treatment is not only about natural products. Ayurvedic treatment allegations a few tips that will help you get clear skin quite easily.
• Avoid opposition foods like fish and milk, milk and mango, banana and milk, honey and pork etc
• Cut down the intake of salty foods, fish, curds, jaggery and sesame.
• Keep your body hydrated with lots of water
• Include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet
• Thoroughly wash your face after applying make up
• Get sufficient sleep
Source by Pratim D