A natural, holistic acne cure aims to balance the digestive system; release the body from daily toxic buildup, obtain hormonal balance and cleanse the body from more harmful toxins.
One example of toxic buildup, often overlooked and a direct contributor to acne is allergies. Mild allergies are so common that many people often dismiss the symptoms as 'nothing'. The most common acne contributing allergies are to fragrance and additives found in cosmetics, creams, hair products, soaps, laundry detergent, nail polish and other products.
Equally, consider the chemical contamination found in grocery store isles. Many of the foods we consume are loaded with preservatives, toxic compounds and countless other harmful materials. What negative effects could these be playing on our health and hormonal balance? Could these toxins be causing acne, fatigue, bloating and other symptoms?
Science knows and understands the role that vitamins, minerals and nutrients play in the health and long term vitality of our skin. Although the medical community is still unsure of the link between food and acne; we know that a poor diet, low in these key nutrients, will have a negative effect on the skin; as does toxic buildup.
A balanced diet, free of toxins is only one of the various acne-controlling factors, therefor no diet alone can cure acne.
Apply the "3 Steps to Natural Detox for Acne Free, Beautiful Skin" into your daily routine to easily kick start your holistic acne treatment today.
Step one: Detox
- Use a mild natural cleansing system to eliminate toxic buildup
- There is a controversial link between dairy products and acne; eliminate dairy from your diet for a few weeks and take note of the results
- There is an absolute link between sugar and skin health; significantly lower your sugar intake for a few weeks and take note of the results
Step two: Cosmetic allergies
- If it smells good, it should not be put directly on the skin
- Sensitive skin? Double rinse your laundry
- Lower the amount of laundry detergent per load
- Thoroughly rise your hair in the shower
- Keep hair – products away from acne
- Only use oil free, nonacnegenic, or noncomedogenic products for acne tone skin
Step three: Nourish your body from the inside
- Drink plenty of water; you should never feel thirsty and urine should be clear
- Take a daily multivitamin; there are multivitamins for acne skin skin – or take a regular multivitamin with mineral supplements appropriate for your age and gender
- Eat a minimum of 8 servings daily of mixed colored fruits and vegetables
- Consume 2 servings of whole grains daily
If you suffer from hereditary, hormonal, or toxic acne breakouts, a holistic acne cure may be the safest long term solution to free yourself of acne without the use of more harmful medications.